Hi everyone!
Welcome back to my blog! I last posted on this blog nearly two years ago which feels like a crazy long time! Two summers ago I got a place at the University of Cambridge to do my PGCE (which is teacher training). I decided that my energy really needed to go into my work and I was struggling to find time to do my blog so I made the decision to make it private and go offline for a while. I completed my PGCE and went on to become a primary school teacher. Unfortunately (for reasons I will talk about in another post!) I made the very difficult decision to leave my teaching job in December, and so currently am not working.
So here I am 18 months later, with nothing but time, so I decided I would love to start my blog up again. I used to love writing blog posts and also really enjoyed reading other people’s blogs – please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in the comments, I would love to check them out!
I will aim to post twice a week: at 7pm on Sundays and Thursdays.
I will aim to post twice a week: at 7pm on Sundays and Thursdays.
So now that I am back, I thought I would do a 10 Facts About Me post so that you can get to know me a little better.
1) I am 22 years old (will be 23 in April!)
2) I don’t have any pets but I love dogs a slightly abnormal amount.
3) I have a degree in English Language from the University of Reading.
4) I have done half a Masters degree alongside my PGCE – I intend to do the other half at some point!
5) I have anxiety (which is something I’ll talk about more in future posts).
6) I have a younger sister (she’s just turned 21).
8) My favourite colour is pink.
9) I have been dying my hair since I was 15 – I don’t think I’d feel like myself without blonde hair!
10) I love doing my make-up and playing around with it, at the moment I am absolutely loving the Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Stephanie x

Congratulations for getting back into blogging! I can't wait to read your future posts x
ReplyDeleteAwesome to hear. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you! X
DeleteLoved learning a little about you x
ReplyDeleteThank you 😘
Delete