Thursday, 23 June 2016

End of University and back to blogging!

Hey everyone!

It’s been so long since I posted on my blog it’s insane!  I was struggling to find time along with the pressure of the final year of University, so in December I made the decision to give up blogging until I had the time to start enjoying it again!

The exciting (and scary!) news is that I’ve now finished University and completed my degree!  Uni has gone so quickly and I cannot believer that it’s over.  It was results day on Monday and I found out that I will be graduating with a 2:1 in English Language and that I got a first in my dissertation – so I’m absolutely over the moon!
Celebrating in the sunshine!
I celebrated by going to Henley and having a lovely dinner on the riverside with my friend – the sun came out and it was such a nice treat after all the stress that the past few months have entailed.

I wish anyone that has had exams the best of lucks with results!


Keep Sparkling x

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing uni, and for getting a first for your dissertation! Soo excited to hear that you're going to be blogging again :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah that means a lot - I'm excited to get back into it! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats for finishing uni and getting a 2:1, that's amazing! I hope you had an amazing time there, I'm still contemplating whether to actually go or not! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah it's hard to know what's best for you, but I've had the absolute best time, so sad it's over! xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on finishing and getting your degree that's incredible! Really looking forward to more of your posts :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is so super exciting! Can't wait for your future posts.

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finishing uni must be so exciting! Excited to start reading your blog :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's exciting but a bit scary - I can't believe it's all over! x

      Delete
  6. Congratulation on your 2:1 That's amazing ! It's brilliant you've finished uni and i can't wait to see more posts from you ! Have a wonderful day sweetie :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's very kind :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please select 'anonymous' if you don't have an account.